Chakras are the seven power points of life force in the body.
Chakra means wheel of light in Sanskrit. The Chakras are the seven power points in the human body that circulate energy or the life force also known as prana. They are vertically aligned in the center of the body close to the spine.
- Amethyst: Calming, protective stone - excellent for meditation. Accelerates development of psychic abilities. 7 chakra stones, ball is detachable.
- Aventurine: Heart Chakra stone of abundance. 7 chakra stones, ball is detachable.
- Bloodstone: Protection stone. Removes energy blocks and aligns all centers of the body. Includes 7 chakra stones, Ball is detachable.
- Clear Crystal: All Chakras. Cleansing, purifiying stone. 7 chakra stones, ball is detachable.
- Golden Quartz: Relief from 'burnout, panic, exhaustion.
- Labradorite:Intuition stone - excellent for meditation. 7 chakra stones on chain.
- Malachite:Protective money stone - excellent for meditation. 7 chakra stones on chain.
- Moonstone: Love and good fortune stone. 7 chakra stones.
- Rose Quartz: Opens the heart to love on every level. Inner peace, tranquility, healing stone. Heart Chakra.
- Seven Stone: Seven chakra stones include Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli (reconstituted), Turquoise (reconstituted), Aventurine, Yellow Jasper, Carnelian and Red Jasper. Pendulum is detachable.
- Shiva Lingam: Represents both male and female, as well as the cosmic egg from which all creation emerged. All Chakras. 7 chakra stones, ball is detachable.
Some believe that the pendulum finds the connection to the intuitive parts of the mind. "Divining" with a pendulum is a method of connecting with a higher power in order to obtain information from a divine source. Scientific research indicates that the pendulum responds to electromagnetic energy that radiates from everything on Earth.
Read The Pendulum: Vibrational Frequency to learn more.